Wednesday, January 5, 2011

day 325

DAY 325

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 97.5 kg Paying the price for being slack.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6

General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-

Lunch:- ham and cucumber on gluten free toasted bread with butter

Snack 2:-

Dinner:- 2 eggs and green beans, cheese.

Snack:-

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2 + ?
Nestle cappuccinno x 1 The packet is now empty.

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *1 km*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Swim in sea *yes* x 1

Walks this week:- x 2

Total walked this week:- = 3 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

7 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1008 to go

John went into town for a haircut and bought necessary groceries. Our booking for tonight canceled so we are relaxed. I went for a swim late afternoon. Was quite comfortable walking back in wet togs. I wore a T-shirt and skirt over my togs. The waves were vigorous enough to knock my togs off. Glad I was on my own. Bot much swimming but very invigorating and became breathless jumping through waves even though they were small.

REPORTING BACK.......

I;m reading Lean For Life and thinking bout a 6 week commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment