Monday, January 3, 2011

DAY 323

DAY 323

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 97 kg. Looks like I've got stuck.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:- 2 almonds, 2 small pieces of preserved ginger

Lunch:- Hb egg, ham, lettuce etc. salad

Snack 2:-cheese and lettuce

Dinner:- 3 chicken sausages, small potato, green beans

Snack:- rice crackers and sour cream dip.

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1 + ?
Nestle cappuccinno x 2 or 3

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Swim in sea *no*

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 2 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

8 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1009 to go

Young people holidaying in our house are packing up and seem to be doing a major clean-up. They are leaving after lunch. I'm looking forward to a long soak in the bath. Warm day. I might work out the best way to have a swim here at Matarangi. I have been putting this off because I don't fancy the 500 m walk back from the beach in hot sun and wet swimsuit.

Week 47 beginning. Only 5 weeks left and I will have been tracking fairly consistently for 12 months.

REPORTING BACK.......

I walked down to the Village Green and became part of the Save New Chums Aerial Art. It was quite warm and I got a little sunburn on my shins. I was sitting in a dampish spot and paddles back so that my capris got heavy with water that threatened to drag them down. Was pretty tired last night but had drunk too much coffee to sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment