Monday, January 3, 2011

DAY 322

DAY 322

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 97 kg. Looks like I've got stuck. I'm hoping a lot is fluid retention caused by warmer weather, too much salt, (ham) and not moving enough.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-

Lunch:- rice crackers and sour cream dip, fruit cake.

Snack 2:- capuccinno, sundreid tomato muffin, portion of carrot cake.

Dinner:- beef, lettuce and beetroot relish sandwich, cheese, lettuce and beetroot relish sandwich.

Snack:- chocolate cake balls, nuts rice crackers and sour cream dip.

That was a lot of unhealthy food in one day.

Drinking:- Water x 1

Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Swim in sea *no*

Walks this week x 0
Total walked this week = almost1 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 0 km,

0 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 0 km,

0 to go

Only 3 more nights and we can get back to our routine of living in the house.

John came with to Pauanui. Heavy traffic especially coming home. Terrible food day. I was so hungry after church. I didn't have a good plan. Should have taken a picnic lunch and my healthy snacks. Stayed up way too late .... 4 am by the time I finished new posts and read a few Blogs. Blame coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment