Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 319

DAY 319

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 96 kg. I expected better but the ham was salty.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 4

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:- nuts
Lunch:- egg salad, slice cheese and 2 small cake balls

Snack 2:- nuts and many cake balls

Dinner:- fish and chips

Snack:- nuts and many cake balls

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Swim in sea *no*

Walks this week x 0
Total walked this week = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 0 km,

0 to go

I began taking anti-histamine tablets last night. It seems to take a couple of days to adjust.I keep falling asleep and these are supposed to be non-drowsy.

I need to go for a walk but not right now.

I've been constipated but managed to go. Yesterday it constipated the toilet and John had to play plumber and pull the pump apart. Hope the same doesn't happen again today. He's a trooper. I'm taking extra Benefiber to hopefully make sure it doesn't happen again.

REPORTING BACK..........

We ended up with fish and chips, sharing i serving. The piece of fish was large but still too small to share. There were plenty of chips. This is probably only my third takeaway for the whole year and it was delicious but I don't want to repeat it. Starch and fats are off my radar. I also felt very picky/munchy so not a satisfying idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment