Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DAY 318

DAY 318

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 96 kg.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 7

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-
Lunch:- courgette omelet

Snack 2:- cappuccino

Dinner:- ham salad

Snack:- nuts

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Swim in sea

Walks this week x 1
Total walked this week = 1 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 0 km,

0 to go

Incredibly lazy.

Went to Mum's after lunch and I had a swim before showering and washing m hair. I am able to wear my new swimsuit which I bought 2 years ago. It was a little tight then and I never used it last season. I was pleased with how I looked in spite of big droopy belly and fat arms.

The young ones had a great time last night and all the racket stopped about mid-night.

I've had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment