Tuesday, December 28, 2010

DAY 317

DAY 317

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 96 kg.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 7

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:- strawberries
Lunch:- courgette omelet. slice bread and butter

Snack 2:- jelly, strawberries and yoghurt

Dinner:- ham salad 2 slices bread butter, cake balls

Snack:- nuts

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week x 1
Total walked this week = 1 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 0 km,

0 to go

I had no internet for a few days as had exceeded my plan. Hope it doesn't cost too much.

So far so good. I've eaten more sweet stuff than usual but no serious damage. I weigh the same as last Monday.

We are now in the bus and 5 young men and women in the house with one still to arrive. I need to bank some money. The rest we will live on for as long as possible. I should be able to reduce all credit cards by about $500 over the next month. Not much when our total debt is close to $7500. It's scary trying to live on nothing. We cleared all debt 10 months ago and it's gradually crept up just trying to live. There is my 1500 booboo and another 1500 legal fees. The rest is groceries, fuel and a couple of weekends in Rotorua, gifts and small indiscretions. I really don't know how to manage on a such a limited discretionary income without robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Eating modestly today and praying for the strength to say no when the Keeper of the Box of Chocolates offers me one tonight.

Weather kind of yucky so catching up with Blog reading.

REPORTING BACK.........

Slippery slope thing happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment