Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DAY 310

DAY 310

Days Gluten Free x 7

Weight 7.30 am - 95.5 kg.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 7

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- Feeling better but so much I want to do in next few days.

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-
Lunch:- Yoghurt, WW jelly and strawberries

Snack 2:- Nuts

Dinner:- chicken, carrot and kumera mash, spinach, strawberry

Snack:- nuts

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Gardening *yes* 1.5 hours

Walks this week x 1
Total walked this week = 1 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

9 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 50 km,

47 to go

Priority to day is to get the boys cards in mail and finish garden. Tall ask but I've run out of time to faff around any more. Also I do feel a bit better now I've stopped taking the herbal anti-candida tablets.

REPORTING BACK.........

Done!


No comments:

Post a Comment