Monday, December 20, 2010

DAY 309

DAY 309

Days Gluten Free x 6

Weight 7.30 am - 96 kg.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- Fed up with this tiredness/fatigue

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-
Lunch:- 2 HB eggs, celery, cucumber,

Snack 2:- cappuccino with 1 tsp sugar

Dinner:- chicken, celery, cucumber

Snack:- jelly with yoghurt

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 1
Total walked this week = 1 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

9 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 50 km,

47 to go

I have lost 11 pound since Nov. 8th, 22 pounds since January this year. I'm aiming to get through this Christmas, New year period with a loss. It will quite possibly be the first time ever since I was an active teenager that I have come through this period without gaining weight. This year I know will be different.

REPORTING BACK.......

I think that's all the shopping for now. To post, cards with gift cards to boys. To bake and make, shortbread and truffles. Gardening.

Today was so steamy yet could have been worse. We also bought Mum her Christmas lamb from a local farmer who has set up Gate sales. Jane doesn't need us to do anything for Christmas unless I choose to prepare some dishes of nuts etc that Mum likes to have around.

I felt a lot better today because I have stopped taking the anti candida herbal tablets. There's enough to do without feeling so yuck all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment