Sunday, December 19, 2010

DAY 308

DAY 308

Days Gluten Free x 5

Weight 7.30 am - 96 kg.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- Fed up with this tiredness/fatigue

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-
Lunch:- 3 HB eggs, celery with peanut butter, 3 thick rounds of peppery cucumber

Snack 2:- 0

Dinner:- pumpkin soup with yoghurt darnish

Snack:- jelly with yoghurt

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm Y/N


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 2


Total walked this week = 2 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

8 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 50 km,

48 to go

I was up about 6.30 am so had a bath and got ready for church. By the time I was dressed and breakfasted I felt so tired I stayed home. I'm glad I did as the rain has been coming down hard again. I'll try to do 5-10 minutes on the cross-trainer again today.

I'm really struggling with mood, crankiness, irritability, as well as energy. Fell asleep a while ago. It's not lack of sleep right now. This is the umpteenth warm wet day and I feel tuck! I think the candida is having a wonderfu time. I'm really working on my diet but I've skipped the anti-candida pills today. I'm longing for some carbs so I've made some jelly. I opened the Burgen gluten free bread yesterday and had 2 slices with cream cheese and marmite. I might have another couple of slices with pumpkin soup for dinner.

I missed writing up yesterday but food was OK. I'm struggling to drink enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment