Thursday, December 16, 2010

DAY 305

DAY 305

Days Gluten Free x 1

Weight 7.30 am - 96 kg. It's real

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- I'm OK Feel better knowing I can take my time today while John goes to Mum's and I stay home.

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-roast beef

Lunch:- cheese, lettuce,

Snack 2:- pear

Dinner:- pork steak and veggie stir-fry, 3 or 4 strawberries

Snack:- nuts

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *yes*


Walks this week x 2


Total walked this week = 2 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

8 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 50 km,

48 to go

I'm looking forward to a liesurely bath and just mucking around at home.

REPORTING BACK ,,,,,,,,,

I'm adding the miles I do on the cross-trainer to my walking total. It seems only fair when the cross-trainer takes at lest as much out of me even if it is a much shorter time.

Generally a good restful day except for the itchy skin. I' trying tea tree lotion, shampoo and conditioner. I don't think it helps much but will not give up yet. I've also started taking pro-biotics. There's not much more I can do without expert help or going dairy free. I might try adding flaxseed oil to my smoothie but not decided yet. I'm seriously thinking about the paleo (stone age), diet but not till we are settled again after the New Year as even with all the changes I've made, especially no sugar and very low carbs it will still take more concentration and determination than I'm capable of when we are renting our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment