Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DAY 303

DAY 303

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 97 kg it looked more like 96.5 but I'll leave it as is today

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- pretty good

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:- Cappuccino and blueberry pie
Lunch:- Iced coffee, (icecream and cream), asparagus and camembert frittata. Strawberries and whipped cream.

Snack 2:-

Dinner:- none

Snack:- very late snack of nuts and small serve frozen smoothie

Drinking:- Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes* hours of shopping
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 1


Total walked this week = 1 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

9 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 50 km,

49 to go

I guess I didn't make the best food choices but it was a rare day out and we made the most out of it. I walked more than 1 km but was on my feet many hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment