Monday, December 13, 2010

DAY 302

DAY 302

Days Gluten x 10

Weight 7.30 am - 97 kg same, *sigh!* At least it's o.5 kg/ 1 lb less than last Monday.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- Just another day to try and do my best.

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-
Lunch:- Frittata

Snack 2:- celery and cream cheese

Dinner:- cold Roast Beef, spinach, baked onion, carrot and celery cooked together and mashed with butter.

Snack:- Frozen Smoothie

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 20 km,

20 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

249 to go


I went to bed but couldn't sleep for ages. Finally got up about 8 am so probably had enough sleep.

I'm not thrilled with my weigh loss as I'd hoped to be closer to 96 kg today. I'll just keep plodding on.

REPORTING BACK ........

Not much got done today and no walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment