Friday, December 10, 2010

DAY 299

DAY 299

Days Gluten x 27

Weight 7.30 am - 97 kg

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6.5

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- More alert than usual

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-
Lunch:- tuna salad

Snack 2:- cheese with 5whole rice crackers

Dinner:- 2 sausages with stir-fry greens and carrots. Recipe here.
Snack:-

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *yes*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 20 km,

20 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

249 to go

Another quiet day at home. I think I'll get some gardening done but first I need to have a soak in a bath to sooth my skin.

REPORTING BACK........

Decided to garden first so spent about an hour weeding. Yes my garden is a disgrace. Soaked in bath before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment