Thursday, December 9, 2010

DAY 298

DAY 297

Days Gluten x 26

Weight 7.30 am - 97 kg

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- Tired. Not enough sleep

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-
Lunch:- 2 Hb eggs, lettuce, celery and cram cheese.

Snack 2:- Nuts,

Dinner:- Beef mince, whole grain rice. Pear

Snack:- 5 crackers, small piece of cheese.

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *maybe*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 20 km,

20 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

249 to go

I stayed home while John went into town and library and visited Mum.

I hope I get a better sleep tonight. I'll have a soak in the bath before I go to bed,

Must watch what I eat a bit more carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment