Tuesday, December 7, 2010

DAY 296

DAY 296

Days Gluten x 24


Weight 7.30 am - 97 kg

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- Tired. Feel as though I've been poured out on the floor like a jug of water and lying there, a puddle without form.

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-

Lunch:- silverbeet and 2 poached eggs. Strawberries

Snack 2:- celery and cream cheese, 6 almonds

Dinner:- lamb steak with cucumber and beetroot and carrot salad. Mint sauce, what I didn't spill off my plate, 3 strawberries, 4 squares of chocolate.

Snack:- almonds, 2 squares of chocolate

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 20 km,

20 km to go.


My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

249 to go

I began taking some herbal tablets and Fivelac yesterday. Maybe I should get a probiotic next shopping day. This is a one month trial to see if it helps. If it does I should see some improvement at the end of 4 weeks. If there's no improvement I'm not wasting anymore money on this stuff. I think I should also add in a multi-vitamin and extra vitamin C. I already take plenty of vitamin B complex stress formula.

Still getting more coastal cloud that sunshine and maybe a shower of rain today.

What is helping on a practical level is taking antihistamine and covering the whole of the affected area with anti-perspirant as far as I'm able. ButI can see a new area of rash spreading down onto my forehead from above my hairline. Not happy. Not good. I'm toughing it out as best I can, looking for answers and doing the best I can with what I have and what I know.

What else can I do. My doctor doesn't seem to have any answers.

REPORTING BACK .......

Nothing more achieved. I'm falling asleep and it's barely 10 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment