Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 295

DAY 295

Days Gluten x 23


Weight 7.30 am - 97,5 kg .......... disappointed. Same as last Monday

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 7

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- Tired, caught myself dozing before lunch

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-

Lunch:- 2 HB eggs, celery and cream cheese

Snack 2:- 1 HB egg, celery and cream cheese

Dinner:- ham, raw carrot and raw beetroot salad with balsamic dressing, cooked silverbeet

Snack:- strawberries, cold new potato, 6 squares of dark chocolate

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 20 km,

20 km to go.


My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

249 to go

Not sure why I'm struggling to stay awake so early in the day but I'm giving in to it as we have nothing in particular to do today.

REPORTING BACK .......

After an adequate dinner I felt hungry and nibbled on this and that when I should have gone straight to the almonds. So I had more sugar and some starch. Bother me!

No comments:

Post a Comment