Saturday, December 4, 2010

DAY 293

DAY 293

Days Gluten and Added Sugar Free x 21

Weight 7.30 am - 97.5 kg same

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale =

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale =

Mood:- Tired but improving

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-


Lunch:- small can lite tuna with lettuce, celery and cucumber.

Snack 2:- 6 almonds, 2 brazils

Dinner:- turkey, roast kumera, pumpkin, salad Amdrosia made with strawberry yoghurt, marshmallows and pieces of fresh fruit, grapes and boysenberries, 2pink icecream wafers, (no icecream). Some sugar there but I kept to a moderate serving.

Snack:- slice off our ham and 2 strawberries



Drinking:- Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 20 km,

20 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

249 to go

I was not too thrilled with my dinner choices last night but the thing is to do the best you can in the circumstances. I could have flagged the roast veggies but I did have small pieces, I barely had a spoonful of gravy, I avoided the ham since we have so much at home. The turkey was bought as a ready to roll roast. I'm not sure i like it. It was tender but I thought lacked flavour and texture. The dessert was just plan extra because I was still hungry in spite of filling my plate with a huge delicious salad. Perhaps I should have gone back for more salad but I made my choices and that's it. I don't eat out often now so no guilty feelings.

Except I'm still not getting my walks I had a good day and went up and down Mum's stairs enough times. Well strictly speaking not enough to compensate for a good walk but better than nothing at all. I'd had a poor night of sleep,possibly less than 4 hours, so was glad to fall asleep on Mum's couch in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment