Friday, December 3, 2010

DAY 292

DAY 292

Days Gluten and Added Sugar Free x 20

Weight 7.30 am - 97.5 kg same

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6.5

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- Tired but improving

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:- strawberries and cream


Lunch:- ham

Snack 2:- cabbage and beetroot salad, cheese, 4 rice crackers

Dinner:- ham, potato, broccoli mix, cabbage salad. Strawberries and cream

Snack:- 6 almonds, 2 brazils



Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 20 km,

20 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

249 to go
Today my weight is up 1 kg but I expected that. I did not overeat and I kept the sugar and starch down. Being busy all day tends to mean a slight increase in fluid and I'm sure some of the food would contribute although the ham did not taste at all salty. Also my normal drinking pattern was a little off. Tomorrow will tell the truth.

John is going to Mum's. He wants to mow her lawn and he needs to go to the bank and change something about the birthday gift Jane gave him. Something about the cable connections for his free-view TV box not matching our TV.
I stay home with a fridge full of left overs, Most of them are safe for me.

REPORTING BACK .........

It has been a very lazy day. I can feel myself puffing up with fluid retention. Probably the ham. John can;t get his new satellite to work so no TV. There's been a large cake of chocolate on the bench all day. I would love to open it but I really must stay disciplined. There has been enough irregular food the last couple of days without making it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment