Thursday, December 2, 2010

DAY 291

DAY 291

Days Gluten and Added Sugar Free x 19

Weight 7.30 am - 96.5 kg same

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 6.5

Mood:- Tired but improving

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-


Lunch:- 2 HB eggs with celery and lettuce

Snack 2:- 6 almonds, 2 brazils

Dinner:- ham, new potatoes, mix of veggies, (cauli, broccoli, beans, asparagus, and cabbage and beet salad, balsamic dressing,
Strawberries and cream. There will be a little sugar in the whipped cream unless I do mine separate which I did not.

Snack:- slice of ham


Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
1 bottle of Bunderburg diet lemon lime and bitters.
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 20 km,

20 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

249 to go

Soaked in bath with baking soda and washed hair with nizerole. All creamed up with antifungal although it doesn't seem to be doing anything much. I'll give it another week or so following instructions then that's it. I don't want to go back to Dr. but maybe I will.

Now off to do shopping and follow my meal plan to celebrate John's 75th.

REPORTING BACK........

I managed to do it all and served dinner on time. Our daughter arrived home from work while I was cooking the beans so timing all good. I weathered it well except for an early to mid afternoon crash when I felt slightly dizzy, nauseous and sweaty. I had things to do so sat while I did them and that helped. Finally it passed. I think it was
possibly a bit of a drop in blood sugar. My lunch consisted of HB eggs and although I had plenty of lettuce and celery I ate nothing else .

I continued at a very quiet pace with John helping with all the more active things like setting the table. I also had a hot drink and ate some nuts. I'm glad I kept the preparation simple. My plan worked.

We were home and sitting back with our final drink of the day about 11 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment