Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DAY 290

DAY 290

Days Gluten and Added Sugar Free x 18

Weight 7.30 am - 97.0 kg same

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 6.5

Mood:- Tired but improving

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-


Lunch:- 2 HB eggs with celery and lettuce, yoghurt and balsamic dressing

Snack 2:- 6 almonds and 1 HB egg

Dinner:- stir-fry onion, celery, broccoli, carrot, rice with pork steaks

Snack:- rhubarb in WW jelly/jello, 6 almonds and 2 brazils.


Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 20 km,

20 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

249 to go

I don't need to go to Mum's to day so another lazy day trying to get motivated for my To Do list. Have tomorrow's dinner to think about as doing it at Mum's to celebrate John's 75th birthday.

REPORTING BACK.....

Very lazy day. The most important thing I did was plan our menu for dinner at Mum;s, call my niece to invite her and her husband. There are others I could have invited but I think 5 people is enough for me right now.

Stayed on track except for getting exercise. Somehow I have to lift my game but it'snot easy when there's no energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment