Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DAY 304

DAY 304

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 96 kg. How did that happen. I feel kind of swollen but perhaps it's imagination. I should try shopping more often.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- pretty good

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-
Lunch:- roast beef and lettuce

Snack 2:- celery sticks with cream cheese and one with a little peanut butter

Dinner:- grilled beef and veggie stir-fry

Snack:- 0

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm N


Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 1


Total walked this week = 1 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

9 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 50 km,

49 to go

I was surprised to see the weight drop on the scales. Usually there is a rise in fluid retention after a big day and clearly my food choices were reasonable. This is the lowest weight I've seen all year and means I have officially lost 10 kg.

I need to call Mum and see if she is expecting us.

REPORTING BACK.......

Suddenly was very nauseous about 8.30 pm and crashed onto bed. Was hours before felt better. No idea what caused it. Felt better about midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment