Sunday, November 28, 2010

DAY 287

DAY 287

Days Gluten and Added Sugar Free x 15

Weight 7.30 am - 97.25 kg . a smidgeon lower

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- Tired but I can do this. Church today

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:- 6 almonds, 2 brazil

Lunch:- Strawberries with plain Greek Yoghurt

Snack 2:- 2 serves of whole mixed grain rice crackers, (equal to 200 calories total), some with a smidgeon of peanut butter. I'm not sure I should be eating them as they seem very salty.

Dinner:- frittata or similar

Snack:- 2 brazil nuts, 6 almonds

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *yes*


Walks this week x 1


Total walked this week = 1 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 2 km,

1 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

249 to go

Not much time but it was heartening to see the scale look more like 97kg than 97.5.

Had a soak in bath and washed hair 2 days in row with nizerol. I think the antihistamine is kicking in and my body adjusting to the initial sleepiness.

I'll go to Church today, 5 minutes to finish getting ready and plan another evening walk. Maybe not quite so late, but depends on what's on TV.

I was thinking that if I continue this momentum and stick to this diet that can't trigger out breaks of Candida I could be at goal in 40 weeks. That would be the end of August next year. How great that would be.

REPORTING BACK.........

No walk tonight. I've had enough excitement for today. Driving home from church came around a bend and there was a motorcyclist lying in the opposite lane with his bike in the bank. He was motionless. Fortunately there was a place for me to park and I leapt out of the car to stop traffic. The road is narrow with tight bends and there was plenty of traffic, being a sunny weekend. It was only a few moments before the first car came. They were very good and parked where no-one going up hill could cause more damage and phoned the ambulance. At first I thought the guy on the road was dead but before long there were moans. I went up the road to stop the downhill traffic and the other folk stayed with the injured man. Before long he was talking to them then he got up ad walked. The road was so hot I hated leaving him lying there but it was only a minute or so. It wasn't long before the Kuaotuna Fire Brigade were there and took over and I came home. I was probably there about 15-20 minutes. I was in such a panic and couldn't find my phone. It was right there on the passenger seat when I got back in the car.

Coming up on an accident has always been my worst nightmare. Thank-goodness it ended reasonably well. We think the man had an injured shoulder and he was knocked out cold for a few minutes.

My Fivelac has arrived at Mum's so I will be using it fr0m Wednesday on.

No comments:

Post a Comment