Monday, November 29, 2010

DAY 288, WEEK 42

DAY 288

Days Gluten and Added Sugar Free x 16

Weight 7.30 am - 97.5 kg

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6.5

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 6.5

Mood:- Tired but improving

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-

Lunch:- tuna salad made with can of lite tuna, lettuce, cucumber, celery, capsicum, balsamc dressing. raw carrot

Snack 2:- 1 oopsie roll

Dinner:- oopsie rolls with lettuce

Snack:- oopsie roll with less than 1 tsp peanut butter

Drinking:- Water x o
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 20 km,

20 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

249 to go

I'm definitely starting to feel better although the rash on my buttocks has not changed much. I've stopped using the ointment the Dr. gave me as it was doing so little. I think that the main thing is to stop the itching as I'm causing quite a lot of damage with scratching. I've gone back to relying on the anthistamine tablets and the locoid lotion which has cortisone but for now that works and i'm getting some peace and more sleep.

So much so that this morning I wondered what on earth i would do with myself all day. That is a sure sign of improvement because most days as far back as whenever, it was enough to survive and a day not going to Mum's was a day of rest, Full Stop.

I will probably semi fast today but it won't be easy as I'm already hungry, 7.30 am, I'll have a hot drink now and my smoothie in an hour or so. Today's menu is mainly protein with minimal fruit and veges and no carbohydrates. I'll probably eat yoghurt, eggs and maybe some meat for dinner with green leafy stuff like lettuce and silverbeet. I think I'll avoid the nuts and the crackers no matter how healthy they are.

Reporting Back......

Very itchy. Needed a long soak in bath but was kind of lazy and it got late so went to bed after using lots of locoid, (1% cortisone lotion).

No comments:

Post a Comment