Saturday, November 27, 2010

DAY 285

DAY 285

Days Gluten and Added Sugar Free x 14

Weight 7.30 am - 97.5 kg .

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- I feel so tired. It's hard not to get angry with the tiredness but at least I can stay home.

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-

Lunch:- Strawberries with plain Greek Yoghurt

Snack 2:-

Dinner:- beef casserole, spinach

Snack:- 2 brazil nuts, 6 almonds

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 1


Total walked this week = 1 km

Starts Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 2 km,
1 km to go.


My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 200 km,

199 to go

I've spent about 30 minutes in the garden, mostly sitting on my bum to weed and put some plants in.

I didn't sleep all that well and was up at 6 am to have a soak in the bath to relief the irritation of my skin.

Not as sleep y today as yesterday and will make an effort to go for an evening walk when it's a little cooler. I do have a jersey on in the house because there is a southerly breeze keeping us cool here.

REPORTING BACK .....

We went for an evening walk just after sunset. Watched Annabelle Langbien and a house building project.

It was mild and very pleasant. I toddled along not very fast but the best i could do. It's the beginning of better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment