Saturday, November 27, 2010

DAY 286

DAY 286

Days Gluten and Added Sugar Free x 14

Weight 7.30 am - 97.5 kg .

Dietary Ketosis *no*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- I feel so tired. It's hard not to get angry with the tiredness but at least I can stay home unless I decide to visit with my sister who won't be up here again until Boxing Day.

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-

Lunch:- 2 HB eggs. stewed rhubarb in WW jelly, no added sugar

Snack 2:- 2 golden kiwifruit, small piece cheese

Dinner:- beef casserole, spinach

Snack:- 2 brazil nuts, 6 almonds

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Starts Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 2 km,

2 km to go.


My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 250 km,

250 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment