Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 285

Days Gluten and Added Sugar Free x 13

Weight 7.30 am - 97.5 kg .

Dietary Ketosis *no*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Wellbeing:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- I feel so tired. It's hard not to get angry with the tiredness but at least I can stay home unless I decide to visit with my sister who won't be up here again until Boxing Day.

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-

Lunch:- 2 HB eggs. stewed rhubarb in WW jelly, no added sugar

Snack 2:- 2 golden kiwifruit, small piece cheese

Dinner:- beef casserole, spinach

Snack:- 2 brazil nuts, 6 almonds

Drinking:- Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Starts Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 19 km,

19 km to go.


My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 200 km,

200 to go

I know I must keep going but this horrible tiredness makes me want to have a feed of toast and coffee. I'm holding out in the hope that it really is the candida dying off and releasing toxins. Last night I took an antihistamine tablet and slept right through from midnight to 7 am when a text message got me out of bed in case it was Jane. It was just a boring one from the bank warning me I needed to make a deposit. That's now done.

I will be really strict with myself today and try to get out for a walk although it's the last thing I feel like doing right now.

TWJ is hopefully going to make some changes too but I will wait until the Fivelac and the diet book arrives before I put the pressure on.

Don't know what we will eat today but I have a fridge full of fresh veggies, meat and eggs. I can get motivated a veggie frittata could be on the menu.

Otherwise I will spend most of the day reading. Not much energy for that either so will have a soak in bath and watch a video from either Catch The Fire or the Bay Revival.

REPORTING BACK........

Fell asleep in recliner before lunch. Took while to wake myself up enough to eat. No energy to prepare anything but felt better in afternoon. I still did nothing except read.

I felt as though I ate a lot but looking at my food list that wasn't so.

No comments:

Post a Comment