Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 8

Days Gluten Free x 7

Weight 7.30 am - 97.5 kg loss -0.5 kg

Dietary Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- Nestle cappuccino, Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:- Nestle cappuccino

Lunch:- Nestle cappuccino, left overs of pork stir-fry and winter mash. apple

Snack 2:- Nestle cappuccino, nuts and dried apricot

Dinner:- 2 HB eggs

Snack:- nuts and dried apricot

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
Nestle cappuccino with spoon coffee sugar crystals x 3 or 4

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Starts Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 19 km, 19 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 500 km, 496 to go.

I'm struggling a little because I'm not eating starches. I need to increase my raw veggies and fruir.

No comments:

Post a Comment