Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 19

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 99.0kg gain 1 kg ... serves me right, takeaways, chocolate, gingerbeer biscuits and butter.

Dietary Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-

Lunch:- pork balls in home made tomato roasted capsicum and onion sauce
Snack 2:-

Dinner:- pork sausages, mixed vegies, mashed potato

Snack:- 2 dried apricot. 6 almonds.

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Starts Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 19 km, 19 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 500 km, 496 to go.

Yesterday was a bit long for me. About 8 am I realised today is River Day and I'm too tired to go. Bummer. That also means we have 1 week to get organised for an influx of family for Labour Weekend and Mum's delayed Birthday Gathering of the Clan. I'm leaving all the planning to Jane. I just do not feel up to doing anything to prepare. Just getting our house ready for extras and the bus organised for us to sleep in is enough. I guess I'll need to get extra food in too. W & A from flying up from Christchurch and driving over in a rental arrive late Friday night. T & C with their 2 children driving down from N. Auckland and also possibility of G from Rotorua. Not sure where they will all sleep. G might have to sleep in recliner. I don't think he'll mind as they are very comfortable. Hardest part for him is the difficulty using our bathroom. Toilet just OK but he has to go to Mum's to shower as ours is not suitable for a paraplegic. I know what we can do but Money ..... and there is no subsidy for alterations unless he lived here permanently. Fair enough.

I wouldn't have agreed to buy this house if I thought we'd be living in it. As an investment it was supposed to be flicked off but the recession intervened and combined with family circumstances made it practical, (best option), for us to live here. Sometimes it feels like home and other times it's just a temporary place to rest our heads until circumstance change to allow us to follow out own dreams and plans.

Jay sent text to say all well with Mum and I can have 5 days rest. I'm not so sure abut the 5 days but it's good to be able to stay home except I will go to church on Sunday. I wish there was something here as the cost of petrol and the driving are both a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment