Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 18

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 98.0kg same

Dietary Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:-

Lunch:- 2 slices of tast bread, butter, 2 eggs and more
Snack 2:- biscuits, butter

Dinner:- fired scallop in batter, hamburger with all the goodies including pineapple, potato chips, ginger beer. Bounty (coconut chocolate bar)

Snack:- bread and butter

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
Ginger beer

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Starts Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 19 km, 19 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 500 km, 496 to go.

Today I go to Mum's and stay for tea. I'm feeling better but not enough sleep. I've run out of Nestle Cappuccinos and I think that helps my mood. Mum wanted fish and chips for tea so two runs into town, one to take her to Dr. and another for dinner. At least there were no dishes. 8.30 pm by the time I got home, I'd left before midday so was exceedingly tired. No walking. Story of my life of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment