Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 10

Days Gluten Free x 9

Weight 7.30 am - 97.5 kg (same)

Dietary Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- Nestle cappuccino, Berry Protein Smoothie

Snack:- Nestle cappuccino

Lunch:- medium savoury muffin

Snack 2:- medium savoury muffin

Dinner:- 4 slices of bread, butter, zucchini relish, lettuce salad, parmesan

Snack:- nuts and dries apricot

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
Nestle cappuccino with spoon coffee sugar crystals x 2

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Starts Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 19 km, 19 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 500 km, 496 to go.


Without any known reason/cause I began to feel unwell and bloated late this morning. I was relaxing in a bath before washing my hair and going to Mum's. I arrived at Mum's about 12.30 and she was finishing her dishes so we just sat and visited of cups of tea until I left for home after watching EggHeads. I felt tired and hungry and ended up with 2 sandwiches because there was nothing else without prepping and cooking. No wonder I'm tired. I went to bed about 10 pm woke up about 3 am unable to go back to sleep I got up and spent time on laptop until sleepy about 6am. I was properly awake just after 8 so not much sleep either.

Maybe I've been drinking too many Nestle cppuccinos. The plunger black coffee doesn't seem to upset me at all. Anyway I'm no longer Gluten Free so will start with a 0 tomorrow again. AND I NEED TO WALK.

No comments:

Post a Comment