Friday, October 1, 2010

DAY 5

Days Gluten Free x 4

Weight 7.30 am - 98.5 kg same

Dietary Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie
Snack:-

Lunch:- cold roast pork, coleslaw.
Snack 2:- nestle cappuccino, fig, 2 brazil nuts and 5 almonds

Dinner:- chicken sausages, potato and mixed vegies The sausages were a different brand to our usual and I'll never buy them again. They had poor flavour were extremely high in fat and so salty. I would never have eaten them except I was very hungry.

Snack:-

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
Nestle cappuccino with spoon coffee sugar crystals

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*


Walks this week x 1


Total walked this week = 4 km

Starts Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 13 km, 9 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 500 km, 496 to go.

I've been very tired this week. Whether it is because there has been more rainy, cloudy days again, the stricter diet, financial stress, all the extra travel or the combination, I really don't know. I'm tired. cranky and feeling frustrated right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment