Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 186

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 96.5 kg gain +0.5 kg

Dietary Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- Berry Protein Smoothie
Snack;

Lunch:- ham and coleslaw sandwich made with 2 slices of gluten free bread + 1 slice of GF bread toasted butter and honey. Nestle Cappuccino, with sugar.
Snack 2; almond, brazil, apricot snack

Dinner:- ???
Snack; WW jelly/jello with plain yoghurt

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
black, unsweetened coffee x 2
Nestle Cappuccino with sugar X 2

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs I follow especially Sean Anderson's from the start I'm into June 2009.

Walks this week x 0


Total walked this week = 0 km

Starts Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km or more.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 500 km or more.

I didn't update this so no idea how the day ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment