Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 141

Weight 7.30 am 96.5 kg - NC I really thought I might have dropped another 0.5 kg but I will have to plug on for another day or two.

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- Berry protein Smoothie
Snack; 6 almonds, 2 brazil nuts, 1 dried apricot

Lunch:- 2 Hb eggs, rice crackers, 2 mandarins
Snack 2; 6 almonds, 2 brazil nuts, 1 dried apricot, rice crackers

Dinner: beef steak, veggies
Snack; WW jelly/jello and plain yoghurt *no*
gave in to the munchies and ate 4 slices of bread with too much butter,
raspberry jam, cheese and pickle.

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc 3 pr 4
black, unsweetened coffee x 2

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs I follow especially Sean Anderson's from the start I'm into April 2009.

Walks this week x *0*

No comments:

Post a Comment