Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 122

Weight 7.30 am 96.5 kg - another 0.5 down and this qualifies me for another Bling. I've lost 20 pounds since January 15th.

Dietry Ketosis *yes* This amazed me and I do feel great.

Breakfast:- before 9 am Smoothie *yes*

Lunch:- pumpkin soup, cheese, kiwifruit at Mum's
Snack 2; 1 apricot, 1 brazil nut, 6 almonds

Dinner:- TWJ cooking my dinner 2 low fat low carb chicken sausages, carrot, broccoli and pumpkin. Was very full ate too many veggies.
Snack; WW jelly/jello with plain yoghurt


Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc 3
black, unsweetened coffee x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes* very slow. Sore back after helping Mum up off floor.
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs I follow especially Sean Anderson's from the start I'm into March 2009.

Tired so not as much reading as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment