Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 121 - MY 71ST BIRTHDAY

Weight 7.30 am 97 kg - same

Dietry Ketosis *yes*

Breakfast:- before 9 am Smoothie *yes*

Lunch:- Restaurant lunch - bacon and brie sandwich, chocolate and Baily's mousse, cappuccino with 1 sugar, glass white wine. I ate half my fries, half the bread and half the dessert.
Snack 2; 6 almonds

Dinner:- Not interested!!!! Maybe not the healthiest action but I ate nothing more after the late afternoon almond snack.
Snack; 1/2 dried apricot, 1 brazil nut, 6 almonds *no*


Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc 2
black, unsweetened coffee x 1
cappuccino with 1 tsp sugar
glass pinot noir x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes* over 30 minutes
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs I follow especially Sean Anderson's from the start I'm into March 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment