Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 120

Satturday I broke my walking drought. I missed yesterday but today I will continue.

Weight 7.30 am 97 kg - another0.5 kg gone making 2 kg this week and I didn't make HARD work of it.

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- before 9 am Smoothie *no* I got lost in Blogland so this was consumed about mid-day

Lunch:- late afternoon - 2 eggs in small mount of butter with pumpkin and cheese ... lazy Anne's frittata.
Snack 2; 1 Oopsie roll *no*

Dinner:- WW jelly/jello with plain yoghurt, Hardly the best choice but all I felt like.
Snack; WW jelly/jello with plain yoghurt,


Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc 2
black, unsweetened coffee x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs I follow especially Sean Anderson's from the start I'm into March 2009.

Not a stellar day but it won't do any harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment