Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 118

Somewhere I've lost a day. I think I deleted one when I was up-dating but I have been recording everyday. Maybe I just lost count. I don't bother recording measurements because I rarely measure. I seem to be able to trust myself with portion sizes. I suppose I might lose a little faster if I did weigh and measure everything but where's the fun. It eventually has me stressed and agitated so don't change what's working.

Weight 7.30 am 97.5 kg - same

Dietry Ketosis *don't know*

Breakfast:- before 9 am Smoothie *yes*

Lunch:- pumpkin soup, that was it. A large bowl of veggies turned into creamy thick soup.
Snack 2; 1 dried apricot, 6 almonds, 1 brazil nut.

Dinner:- lite tuna, lettuce and cucumber. 2 slices of cheese.
Snack; WW jelly/jello with plain yoghurt, Thank-goodness this was in the fridge when I began prowling. It hit the spot. 4 more almonds.


Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc 5
black, unsweetened coffee x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes* with lots of stopping to gaze around and take photos. I have broken my walking drought
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs I follow especially Sean Anderson's from the start I'm up to March 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment