Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 110

For the first time in more than 3 months I failed to track and record. I seem to have lost several days this last week. Let them stay lost and I can move on.

Weight 7.30 am 99kg

This is a gain on my pre-Rotorua weight but 1 kg less than yesterday o I am getting back on track. I'm just brassed off over losing the plot over those few days but I don't think I was aware how stressed out I had become.

Dietry Ketosis *don't know*

Breakfast:- before 9 am Smoothie
Nestle cappuccino sachet with 2 tsp sugar

Snack 1; Nestle cappuccino sachet with 2 tsp sugar

Lunch:- 2 HB eggs, celery salad
Snack 2; slice cheese, 2 mandarins.
Varoius crackers and biscuits.

Dinner:- crumbed pork schnitzel 5.30 pm at Mum's
Later at home; 2 slices of toast bread, butter raspberry jam and cheese
Snack; 1/4 cup sweet yoghurt and WW jelly/jello. 6 almonds.


Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1
black, unsweetened coffee x 1
Nestle cappuccino sachet with 2 tsp sugar

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs

My afternoon and evening became an almost constant stream of snacking on bits and pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment