Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 90

Weight 7.30 am 100 kg. NC &#****&# I'm not meant to be maintaining.

Dietry Ketosis *don't know, never tested*

Breakfast:- coffee, black & unsweetened
before 9 am Smoothie *yes*
Snack 1;

Lunch:- 5 slices of toast Burgen bread, (whole grain), butter and jam
Snack 2; 3 halves dried apricot and 6 almonds
2 slices of same as lunch
4 cheese crackers with butter and beetroot chutney
2 sweet biscuits

Dinner:- mince beef stew with baby peas
Snack 3; plain yoghurt but only if I'm hungry. *no*
2 slices toast bread, butter, relish, ham

Drinking:- Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
black, unsweetened coffee x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs

I was having one of my weary days when if at home I would have spent more time lying down. I really went off the radar with bread and butter etc. Not good!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment