Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 86

.
My food didn't go to plan today. It wasn't awful but the truth is I was so tired, too tired to care. If TWJ had not got my smoothie ready I would have been lost. I had nothing more to eat until mis-afternoon when I made a toasted cheese, bacon and egg sandwich.

TWJ cooked dinner. Twice during the day, probably in the evening, I snacked on food I didn't need, a couple of raspberry and cheese sandwiches.

I have no idea what I drank or how much. It was enough to be home and resting after a very stressful week.

Weight 7.30 am 100 kg. I'm happy with this, considering the last week and in particular yesterday.

Dietry Ketosis *don't know, never tested*

Breakfast:- coffee, black & unsweetened
before 9 am Smoothie *yes*
Snack 1;

Lunch:- egg and cottage cheese pancake *no*
Snack 2; piece of cheese

Dinner:- chicken patties, mashed potato, carrot, peas & green beans.
Snack 3; plain yoghurt if I'm really hungry. *no*


Drinking:- Water x 1 +?
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1 +?
black, unsweetened coffee x 1 +?

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment