Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 83 MUM'S BIRTHDAY #2

Weight 7.30 am no idea, my scales are at home and I am at Mum's
Dietry Ketosis *don't know, never tested*

Breakfast:- coffee, black & unsweetened
before 9 am Smoothie *yes* + 1 slice of Burgen Toast with butter + butter and tomato.
Snack 1; 3 thin slices of bread, cream cheese, 2 small sausage rolls.

Lunch:- various pieces of frittata, savoury egg, cake, sausage roll.
Snack 2; continuation of lunch

Dinner:- small bowl of veggie soup, frittata with extra cheese
Snack 3; plain yoghurt if I'm really hungry. *no* Far, far too many mini chaocolate eclairs. At least 340 calories worth.


Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3 or maybe 4
black, unsweetened coffee x 2
2 glasses of fruit punch, lots of sugar.

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs

At no time did I binge, except for those evil little chocolate eclairs before I went to bed. I snacked most of the day and although I have no true record of what I ate I never over ate was genuinely ready for my evening meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment