Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 82

Weight 7.30 am no idea, my scales are at home and I am at Mum's
Dietry Ketosis *don't know, never tested*

Preparing for 2nd night at Mum's, not in the plan.

Breakfast:- coffee, black & unsweetened
before 9 am Smoothie *yes*
Snack 1; slice of cheese ... Pat on the back because I managed to avoid the cake tin.

Lunch:- frittata with extra cheese, large pear.
Snack 2; 2 apricots and 8 almonds

Dinner:- roast lamb,buttercup squash, kumera and beans.
Snack 3; plain yoghurt if I'm really hungry. *no*

*DANGER FOOD* several smallish pieces of fruit cake, (birthday cake), with icing, sugar frosting and very sweet. Fruit cake is my nemesis.

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4 or maybe 5 I cannot remember
black, unsweetened coffee x 1

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment