Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 105

Weight 7.30 am 98.5 kg, at least I'm going down.

Last weigh in until Wednesday .... 3 days to track without a guideline I find valuable

Dietry Ketosis *don't know*

Breakfast:- before 9 am Smoothie *yes*

My last meal at home until Wednesday breakfast. This could be difficult .... 8 meals in a row in restaurants or semi picnic style at our sons. The good news is I am in control of what goes in my mouth.

Snack 1; *no*

Lunch:- Cappuccino and pumpkin soup and some od TWJ's potato wedges at the ... remodelled old dairy factory
Snack 2; cake at sister's
more cake

Dinner:- Italian roasted veggie pasta at Pizza Hut
Snack; 1 dried apricot, 1 brazil nuts, 4 almond


Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1 + ?
black, unsweetened coffee x 1
cappuccino with 1 tsp sugar

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *?*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment