Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 65

Weight 7.30 am 100 kg Going down.

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- Nestle sachet cappuccino with 1 tsp sugar;
before 9 am Smoothie *yes*
Snack 1; *no*

Lunch:- beef stir-fry with salad, balsamic dressing. cappuccino
Snack 2; cheese, raw carrot, celery, cottage cheese. 3 snacks between lunch and dinner

Dinner:- 7.30 pm roast beef wirh kumera, (sweet potato), buttercup squash, onion. No gravy,no butter or extras, just a second helping.
Snack 3; celery and cottage cheese if I must *no*

Instead I ate a honey sandwich ....Dinner was very late and I had been hungry all day so I went scrounging for food at bed-time. Not so healthy.

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Nestle sachet cappuccino with large tsp sugar x 1

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups. *no* but closer.

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
15 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs

I seemed to be very tired, maybe because I ate light and only had 1 coffee. But it meant I was too slow getting the roast on and then we had to wait so dinner was more than 1 hour late. I tried to compensate by eating an extra carrot but ended up hungry all afternoon and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment