Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 61

Weight 7.30 am 100.5 kg NC More like 6 am because of the early start.

River Day so no food plan. Lunch and snacks are shared as in pot luck. I will stop at SuperMarket on way home and get something easy to prepare for tea as I didn't think through to today when we did yesterday's shop.

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- 6 am. Nestle sachet cappuccino with 1 tsp sugar; before 9 am Smoothie *yes*
Snack 1; 10.30 am. cappuccino, cake, small sandwich.

Lunch:- 1.30 pm cappuccino, 1 savoury boiled egg. 2 cake
Snack 2; 6pm. 4 slices bread, butter and honey

Dinner:- 7.30 pm meat pie
Snack 3; early to bed

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Nestle sachet cappuccino with large tsp sugar x 3


Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
15 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs - not as many as usual.

I was very hungry several times today as there were some very long gaps between eating opportunities. I also ate whatever I felt like from what was available at our morning and lunch breaks. I was very tired when I got home and took the easy way out. A sensible person would have had the evening meals prepared in advance but that wasn't going to happen this week. I'm not unhappy with how I ate .... not like last weekend, because I expected to have this kind of day. It did not sneak up on me. I will accept the weight gain that shows on the scale tomorrow and I will undo the damage over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment