Thursday, April 15, 2010

DAY 60

Weight 7.30 am 100.5 kg down by 500 gm.

I don't have a food plan. We will both be at Mum's for the day and have her shopping and ours. Meals will depend on what I see as I shop. Promise to myself - 'I will choose carefully.'

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- 8 am. Nestle sachet cappuccino with 1 tsp sugar; before 9 am Smoothie *yes*
Snack 1;

Lunch:- muffin sans butter + cappuccino, small banana
Snack 2; small banana

Dinner:- 2 chicken sausages with my tomato sauce, celery and carrots
Snack 3; 14 rice crackers, 5 or 6 evil rice crisps

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Nestle sachet cappuccino with large tsp sugar x 2


Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups.*no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
15 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs

1 comment:

  1. A loss is a loss! :-) Good going! Hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete