Sunday, April 11, 2010

DAY 56 - 25 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 24

Weight 7.30 am 100 kg NC

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- 8 am. Nestle sachet cappuccino with large tsp sugar
Snack 1; before 10 am Smoothie *yes*

Lunch:- chicken, + cappuccino
Snack 2; too many Delites ... rice crisps flavoured with salt and balsamic. Not a good idea as too salty.
Snack; parmesan and 2 crackers

Dinner:- salmon, lemon, parsley, cucumber salad with yoghurt, carrot & potato mash. I don't know why I subject myself to cooking fish and then having to eat it. The salmon was not worth the effort so that's the end of me putting salmon on my weekly menu. Bring on the mushrooms stuffed with spinach. Now that was yummy.
Snack 3; plain Greek yoghurt but only if I'm really hungry *no*

VERY LATE SNACK; 4 SLICES OF BREAD WITH BUTTER AND HONEY ..... All I can say is ouch and why? Maybe it was a reaction to not being happy with the salmon.

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Nestle sachet cappuccino with large tsp sugar x 2


Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups.*no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
15 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment