Saturday, April 10, 2010

DAY 54 - 25 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 22

Weight 7.30 am 99.8 kg + 200 gm This was the expected result of eating almost normally yesterday after so much involuntary fasting.

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- 8 am. Nestle sachet cappuccino with large tsp sugar
Snack 1; before 10 am Smoothie *no*

Lunch:-
Snack 2; cappuccino

Dinner:- 3.30/4 pm 2 large slices of toast bread, too much butter, pickle, beef, lettuce and cucumber .... a door stop in other words.
Snack; 6 pm. diet jelly
Snack; 8 pm. yoghurt passionfruit and feijoas.
Snack; late. 4 crackers

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Nestle sachet cappuccino with large tsp sugar x 2


Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
15 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs

I am late filling this in and I may not have it exactly correct. After my confident post in the morning I let the day go to H*** by not eating meals in good order. So silly of me. I meal and 3 tiny snacks all late afternoon on.

No comments:

Post a Comment