Monday, April 5, 2010

DAY 50 - 25 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 18 - WEEK 8

Weight 7.30 am 100 kg another 200 gram gone

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- 8 am. Nestle sachet cappuccino with large tsp sugar
Snack 1; before 10 am Smoothie *no*

Lunch:- Smoothie *yes*
Snack 2; lettuce and cheese *no*

Dinner:- beef mince with carrot, onion and lettuce. Diet jelly
Snack 3; 2 large slices of toast bread with butter and marmite. (An apple would have been more sensible).

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Nestle sachet cappuccino with large tsp sugar x 1


Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
15 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs

8 days left of my 25 day challenge. I haven't handled this at all well in the sense that my challenge was to stay true to LFL and get my exercise. On the other hand I have lost 1/2 the weight I set out to lose which means I am not going to reach my weight goal either but I'm 100 grams from being into double figures, 20 pounds away from pound wonderland which is better than if I'd done nothing. I will continue doing this until the 25 days are up and begin a 6 week LFL cycle from fresh next Tuesday or is it Wednesday? That will change my official weigh day for LFL but I will keep Mondays for SFL and HYC. Actually it doesn't change anything for LFL because part of the program is weigh daily which suits me. 25 days is a nice round figure for my personal challenge. OK it doesn't match the 7 day week but LFL does that. 25 days works so I'm not changing that. 50 seems too long and somehow 21 doesn't have a ring to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment