Sunday, April 4, 2010

DAY 49 - 25 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 17

Weight 7.30 am 100.2 kg another 300 gram gone

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- 8 am. Nestle sachet cappuccino with large tsp sugar
Snack 1;

Lunch:- Oopsie roll with salad filling
Snack 2;

Dinner:- pork chop, crackling, carrot & broccoli. fresh crisp apple
Snack 3; 1 good spoon icecream

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Nestle sachet cappuccino with large tsp sugar x 2


Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups.*no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
15 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Blogs

I am not living a healthy life although I've dropped off over 1 kg this week.

I have been focused on weight loss since January 16th. I have been doing LFL for 7 weeks, although somewhat half heartedly of late.

I need to re-focus and eat at regular intervals. 2 meals a day is not really acceptable and if I don't begin walking again my legs will fall off from disuse.

I'm pleased to see I'm a smidgeon away from being less than 100kg. That at least means I am heading away from serious trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment